Join 600+ senior-level attendees from the wireless eco-system for three days of in-depth educational programming on the challenges and opportunities associated with next generation mobile networks at the DAS & Small Cells Congress in Las Vegas, June 11-13, 2018.
With 80% of mobile data traffic originating indoors, consistent and high capacity wireless coverage is paramount.
Attendees are wireless industry leaders from network operators, system integrators, neutral host providers, equipment manufacturers and enterprise end-users in Las Vegas on June 11 – 13, 2018.
Address cutting-edge network densification strategies that enable operators and enterprise to deliver the wireless coverage and capacity demanded by today’s mobile applications.
This year will focus on topics such as:
- Who Pays? Evolving Funding and Business Models
- CBRS – Capitalizing on the Possibilities of Shared Spectrum
- Pushing FirstNet into Building: Benefits and Opportunities
- Installing and Deploying In-building Public Safety Communications
- Optimizing Network Capacity and Performance with Massive MIMO
- Leveraging C-RAN Architectures to Achieve Greater Capacity Efficiently
- Embracing Private LTE Networks for IoT
- Preparing for 5G
By attending, you can expect to:
- Get the latest information straight from the experts to stay on the cutting-edge of industry trends and technology advancements
- Learn about real examples of enterprise network deployments – their economic, technical and practical considerations
- Gain hands-on experience of designing and deploying indoor coverage and capacity solutions including a behind-the-scenes tour of a DAS installation
- Enhance your business and identify potential channel partners with unparalleled networking opportunities
- Discover the possibilities of new products and solutions within the expansive exhibit hall
RCR Wireless readers SAVE 10% on registration! Mention discount code: D10-664-664DX29