Mobile Midday News: Episode 113
Dec. 12, 2014
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/181219016″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
- RCR Wireless News Editor-in-Chief discusses what’s in store for C-RAN in 2015 with noted industry analyst Monica Paolini of Senza Fili Consulting.
- Meyer also discusses his popular Worst of the Week column, as well as the ongoing Federal Communication Commission broadband spectrum auction.
- Wireless Estimator President Craig Lekutis goes over the realities facing tower climbers given the current capital expenditure outlook from major U.S. telco players.
- Carrier Touch Mobile is debuting a new holiday offering at Fry’s Electronics. The company offers unlimited talk, text and data plans starting at just $20 per month.
- RCR Wireless News Editor Roberta Prescott interviews the CEO of Latin American mobile provider TIM.