Philip DesAutels, Senior Director of IoT at The Linux Foundation provides Jeff Mucci, RCR Wireless News, with an update of recent AllSeen and AllJoyn Software announcements.
Specific questions answered include:
- Please provide an overview of AllSeen Alliance and AllJoyn® technology?
- What problems does AllSeen Alliance solve?
- Would you mind providing a sample use case(s)? What products are in market today?
- AllJoyn Software Framework architecture review
- How does AllSeen and AllJoyn address security?
- How does AllSeen Alliance and AllJoyne technology address industrial IoT?
- In october 2016, AllSeen announced that a European Lab was certified as testing facility. What is purpose of labs and what is status of opening labs in US and Asia?
- What sort of presence did AllSeen Alliance have at CES, and how is the Alliance building consumer awareness of AllJoyn?
- What news is AllSeen Alliance announcing at CES?
- What are your IoT predictions for 2016?