Section AR-I, CI-, C-II, C-III, IND-I, IND-II?
D.1 Cellular Antenna to be affixed to a new Not allowed Maximum Tower Height: 100 feet?
(proposed) ground tower Setbacks: The GREATER distance by application of the following: ?
1. Tower Height +10 feet from street rights-of-way or site?
2. Two (2) times the tower height from abutting residential property?
3. The tower shall be fenced to a minimum height of eight (8) feet with?
two (2) strands of barbed wire?
4. Site Plan Review required?
D.2 Cellular antenna to be affixed to an existing Not allowed 1. Antenna may be placed on the facade or roof of conforming?
building without a roof tower building or structures without regard to height or setback of the?
2. Antenna support structures will be considered to be roof towers if?
the height of the structure exceeds ten (10) feet above permitted?
height of building.?
D.3 Cellular antenna to be affixed to a new Not allowed Roof Towers may be placed on the roof of a conforming building using?
(proposed) roof tower. either of the following to determine lower height and setback: ?
1. Tower height above the roof may be as high as the setback?
distance to the nearest roof edge.?
2. The heights allowable for a ground tower may be used for a roof?
tower if the required setbacks for a ground tower are met.?
D.4 Cellular antenna to be added to an existing Not allowed Allowed if following conditions are met: ?
approved or permitted tower. 1. The tower height is not increased.?
2. No ancillary features are added to the tower other than antenna,?
required safety hardware, and ancillary equipment buildings.?
3. All conditions of the previous tower approval have been satisfied.?
D.5 Existing nonconforming tower N/A Subject to zoning requirements concerning Nonconforming Structures?
D.6 Ancillary equipment building(s) Not allowed 1. Subject to all requirements of appropriate zone (ie. bulk, setback,?