In this episode Dell Technologies’ Sandro Tavares, director of telecom systems marketing, looks at the role of hyperscalers in delivering edge computing, discusses MEC-focused work with SK Telecom, and unpacks the changing system integration landscape.
Stay updated on the latest happenings in 5G with these exclusive reports:
- 5G transformation: As technology evolves, operators have to adapt
- AI- and ML-based network automation: What’s the promise and what’s the reality?
- The benefits of brining 5G NR into unlicensed spectrum
- Getting to standalone 5G
- Wi-Fi 6 and 5G: Why pick?
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing – Driving 5G to Scale
- OT/IT Convergence in the 5G Era
- What’s the status of 5G globally? Spectrum, deployments and customer trends
- Spectrum Sharing Beyond CBRS
- Assuring the Future of RAN
- Network Automation: Getting to Zero-Touch