Listed to the podcast here
Samsung focused on 5G from very early on. So it’s pioneered many innovations, especially in the millimeter wave spectrum space. And the company is focused on expanding in the U.S, which is an asset to our industry.
Our guest this week is Derek Johnston, Head of Marketing at Samsung Networks.
Don’t miss hearing what Derek shares about Samsung’s:
- 5G Innovation Zone, which explores manufacturing use cases for 5G
- Future augmented reality (AR) guided applications
- Expertise from the silicone layer through networks to devices, which helps its speed to market
- Humble but hungry culture that keeps an established global brand feeling like an exciting startup
- Commitment to bridging the gender gap, including hosting an annual Seoul Sisters event
- Acquisition of TeleWorld Solutions and what it means for them
- And much more!
Listen now! And don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss an episode!